Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
- Customer support 1st line (chat, email)
- Fluent in English and Russian ( verbal and written)
- Resolve client service issues and take appropriate actions
- Keep a track over all support tickets
- Escalation to 2nd level of tech. Support
- Managing Kanban work flow
- Managing several databases
- Cooperation with all team members
Wil be a plus:
- Knowledge of Scrum Master responsibilities
- Beloved work in a strong team
- Interesting, complicated projects and continuous professional growth
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- We have created the flexible working environment and also free meals :)
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working
- Corporate and social events.
The Requirements — The Must Haves:
- Outstanding communicator, articulate, fluid conversationalist
- You’ll be working hand-in-hand with our customers every day. You need to be able to clearly guide them through a solution or walk-through of our products and features.
- Analytical mindset; problem solver, troubleshooting
- You love a good challenging brain melting puzzle. Our customers will throw these at you every day.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and friendly,energetic individual
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of any popular ticketing tool
- You’ll be helping our customers grow their business using Competera
Customer support — the first point of contact for users in respect of technology problems, so customer service and support is a very important element of this role. Customer support is expected to deal with support requests promptly as they arise and handle chat flows in a courteous and efficient manner.
Customer Support person will be an inevitable part of a Customer Success team. The team is responsible for managing fruitful relationships with all the company clients.
We’re looking for talented professionals not just to fill an open position but also help to build a career in Competera.
If you’ve got a strong acumen and are looking to grow your career in a product company, we’d love to talk to you!
Only CVs with motivation letter and in English will be proceeded!
Apply for Competera team!