Competera is Ukrainian IT company, founded in 2013. We believe in the power of data-driven decision, so we have developed several successful SaaS for e-commerce and online retailers.
Our products are Price Intelligence and Brand Intelligence platforms, that help our clients to make decisions and be competitive on the market.
Our clients are top players of e-commerce market all over the world.
- “Best B2B Startup IDCEE” award in 2014
- Ukrainian e-commerce awards 2015
- Made #2 in a TOP-10 Best Startup of Ukraine 2015
- Proven track record in full cycle recruiting (Ideally from 1 year experience)
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent, disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- An analytical thinker who is skilled at leveraging data and market insights to tell a story and drive a recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- You will be a part of cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks
- Interesting projects and professional growth
- You will really enjoy beloved work in a strong team
- We are flexible in day-to-day technologies and instruments, that will lead you to continuous professional growth
- We have created the flexible working environment and also free meals :)
- We can offer you good salary ( fixed rate + %) , paid vacations, sick leaves and days off for seminars/courses or other educational events that employer wish to join
- Our office is in the city center
- Possibility to work in successful company
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Corporate and social events
The Requirements — The Must Haves:
- Review resumes and pre-screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive the offer process, including approvals and negotiations
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help - make their decision as easy as possible
- Interface regularly with internal stakeholders and hiring teams; communicate key metrics and insights on recruiting pipeline and high level strategy
- Continuously work on ways to improve the process; find innovative ways to seek out talent and maximize efficiency of our assessment process
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for bringing on talent, working with candidates throughout the entire interview process from source to hire. As maniacal as we are about our customers here at Competera, we are equally as focused on our candidates. It will be your responsibility to make interviewing at Competera truly unique & remarkable for each and every individual. If you’re a team player with an eye for marketing talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
Apply for Competera team!